Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Beginner

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: ****gorgeous beginner wear catsuit ****available in many colours
By DeliciouslyDizzy
On Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:08 PM
Hi there,
I am new to the site and was wondering if you are still selling these lovely costumes. Do you make these costumes for a 4-6yr old?
I also have a God daughter who is 9 and performing her first beginners comp on the 21st of April. Would it be possible to recieve the costumes before the 21st and do you have a return policy for outfits that do not fit, the reason I ask this is because my daughter who is 3yrs old is actually very tall and robust and I have to buy clothes for her in 5-6yrs old so it is possible that although I could order from you in a 5-6 the legs or crutch could be too long - Thanks
By xsamix
On Tue May 14, 2013 06:29 AM
Hiya. I have seen another one of your posts about an u6 red beginner catsuit. I cant seem to reply to that post. Hope you dont mind me posting on here. If you could send me a message regarding prics, time scale and sizes that would be great thank you.
Sami
By Molliedollie
On Mon Jun 24, 2013 09:05 AM
Hi could you let me know what colours are available, do you need measurements as 2 very skinny long legged girls, also how long do they take. Thanks
By ELLS
On Sun Aug 18, 2013 02:45 AM
Hi just wondering if you have this catsuit in an adults 8 and if there is any other colours? Thank you :) Ellie x
By ELLS
On Sun Aug 18, 2013 02:46 AM
Hi just wondering if you have this catsuit in an adults 8 and if there is any other colours? Thank you :) Ellie x
By ELLS
On Sun Aug 18, 2013 02:54 AM
By Roxevejude
On Fri Oct 04, 2013 03:21 PM
How can I order this thanks email me roxmcculloch@gmail.com thanks
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch