Poll: Advice / Modeling & Pageantry

What color hair, DO YOU THINK WOULD MAKE YOU LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL?
By GummieBear Comments: 30, member since Fri Aug 10, 2012
On Tue Sep 04, 2012 04:50 PM

I chose Black! Although I would love blond hair, black is so mysterious it totally fits!! My natural hair color is brown with caramel highlights, of course.

Share your answer, and please tell us your natural hair color.

14 Replies to What color hair, DO YOU THINK WOULD MAKE YOU LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL?

re: what color hair, do you think would make you look more beautiful?
By OneGiantLeap Comments: 492, member since Wed Apr 30, 2008
On Tue Sep 04, 2012 09:34 PM
It really depends on your skin tone to start with. I love black hair. I think it's beautiful, but not for me. I'm naturally fair haired, and have very pale skin (pink tones, not sallow); I would look terminally ill with dark hair. : (
By Munkensteinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 14381, member since Mon Aug 11, 2003
On Tue Sep 04, 2012 09:39 PM
My hair is dyed black right now and I've gotten a lot of compliments...it seems to work with my pale skin pretty well.

To feel more beautiful though, I'm really missing my green/blue/purple hair that I used to have...I felt great when it was freshly dyed with a nice gradient!
By OneGiantLeap Comments: 492, member since Wed Apr 30, 2008
On Tue Sep 04, 2012 09:41 PM
If you can rock blue hair, I salute you! I was just wishing there was a pink option. I'd love candy floss pink hair.
By SarahdncrPremium member Comments: 635, member since Wed Jul 29, 2009
On Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:39 AM
I would love to have been a natural born red head. Sadly, I am not!
By DeStijlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7023, member since Sat Jul 17, 2004
On Sun Sep 09, 2012 02:22 PM
I've been all of those colors at least once in the past year :P

Sometimes I wish I'd been born a natural red head. The kind with really unique looks and in-vogue freckles.

my hair is currently blonde, but not the kind of blonde I'd like it to be, so I'd also say blonde.
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 15182, member since Thu Aug 22, 2002
On Sun Sep 09, 2012 03:20 PM
I actually look best as a red head, natural. Blonde looks god awful with my skin tone, black washes me out, and certain shades of brown look good on me in the winter but for the most part, when I am dying my hair I stick to reds that are close to my natural red.

I wish I had the skin tone to rock a pastel color like light blue or lavender but such is life.
By Dream_chaserPremium member Comments: 25854, member since Thu Jul 26, 2001
On Sun Sep 16, 2012 06:31 PM
I was born brunette, but have been blonde, redhead and could go natural, now, white. LOL

My best colors, depend on the time of year, with tan and such, but brunette, with highlights, seems to be best now.
By Louisemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 17315, member since Thu Jun 06, 2002
On Mon Sep 17, 2012 08:54 AM
I've always been brunette. So do I vote the first option because I'm already a babe, or do I vote the last option because I'm plain? Can I be a babe and plain at the same time? I'm confused. Please advise.
By Damhnaitmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 691, member since Sun Apr 22, 2007
On Tue Dec 25, 2012 06:07 AM
I was born a brunette and went as such for 20 years of my life because I loved my natural color, but this summer I finally decided to something different and went ginger... and I'm loving it so much!

I'll probably continue dying my hair red for a while, but I wouldn't feel devastated at all if I were to go back to my natural color. =)
By maureensiobhan Comments: 4729, member since Wed Dec 24, 2003
On Wed Dec 26, 2012 06:34 PM
My natural hair color is brunette. I love red hair. The redder, the better, I always say. The lightest I could color my hair without going too far away from the natural color is light auburn. If I went any lighter, my hair would look dyed, especially when the roots would start to show.

I absolutely hate the henna color that always winds up looking orange. That henna color is the most God-awful looking hair color.
By majahayes Comments: 92, member since Mon Dec 01, 2008
On Thu Dec 27, 2012 01:42 PM
My hair is naturally a dark blonde that goes light blonde in the sun. For the last 3 years or so, I've been dying it red and I love it. For about two years it was a dark red, now its a copper blonde. I love the copper blonde because my roots don't show as quickly, it blends in more.
By Daredtodance Comments: 13, member since Wed Nov 14, 2012
On Tue Jan 15, 2013 03:23 AM
I would say go with the black becuase it always adds alittle mystery and wonder in any sittuation.
By Alassin_Sanemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 266, member since Tue Dec 28, 2010
On Tue Jan 15, 2013 09:54 AM
My hair is already dyed red, but I'd love for it to be a more intense shade (my profile pic was taken before I changed it).

I dye my own hair at home, so I can't bleach it first to get a brighter colour (I have bleached my own hair before in the past, it ruined the condition!).

If I can ever afford it, I'd like to have it dyed properly by a hairdresser, but for now this colour will do me. :)
By Josianemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1643, member since Sun Nov 06, 2005
On Tue Jan 15, 2013 01:48 PM
(ignore the look on my face in the second picture, I was pretending to be mad!)

My hair is naturally a light brown, almost blonde during summer and a bit darker during winter. I used to get highlights. Then after almost 5 years of highlight I decided to dye it dark brown. Everyone told me I looked fabulous. I went progressively darker and darker and now I dye it black. It's my favorite color, I think it really brings out the green in my eye. Also when I tan during summer people have told me I have an exotic look because of it (I don't agree but whatever) and during winter when I'm pale white, it has another feel to it.

ReplySendWatch