Forum: Disco / Disco Advice

AS Level essay on how freestyle dance is shown in the media?
By chazwithanarr
On Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:00 PM

Hello everyone :) I am a freestyle dancer myself so don't worry I'm not some journalist trying to make you all look bad. I am writting a 5000 word essay on what is freestyle dance and how it is shown in the media?

I have a few articles and tv programs such as strictly baby disco and the pushy and proud episode. Has anyone got any suggestions or anything they would like me to say about freestyle dancing?

xx

6 Replies to AS Level essay on how freestyle dance is shown in the media?

re: AS Level essay on how freestyle dance is shown in the media?
By majicdancer
On Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 AM
how is freestyle shown in the media answer.... badly im afraid.

The media are horrible at the best of times and they live off bad news more often than not. The sun are terrible for that. Just look what they did to little dione. I know from reading posts her Mum is furious they twisted her words and used a horrible headline. i think something along the lines of would you let your child dress like this? It was a spiteful article degrading all freestyle dancers.

Another point to look at maybe have a look for news articles online and the comments people post on them because it just shows the effect the bad publicty has on peoples opion of our sport.

Good luck hun x
By AmieWilliamsx
On Wed Oct 03, 2012 02:54 PM
It is a shame that the media is constantly slagging off freestyle, I'm sure if their family were involved they would have a different opionion. As well as the TV programmes there is articles from magazine and newspapers ect.. I know Take a Break recently wrote one about Freestyle dancing.

Here's a few links:

www.dailymail.co.uk . . .

www.dailymail.co.uk . . .

www.thesun.co.uk . . .

Good luck xx
By chazwithanarr
On Fri Oct 05, 2012 06:05 PM
Thankyou everyone :)xx

Comment #10250965 deleted

By VicenteAJohnson
On Wed Jan 22, 2020 04:20 AM
I like to watch freestyle dancing videos on YouTube. Do you have any YouTube channel? If you do have please share it with us, I will surely subscribe your YouTube channel and if you want to write essay on your own. You can take some help from artscolumbia.org . . . website. I am sure that website will help you in writing an essay on your own.
By Latterpit
On Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:24 AM
Edited by Latterpit (350612) on 2020-09-27 11:25:07
Edited by Latterpit (350612) on 2020-09-27 11:25:19
Interesting topic! Thanks!
By CarmenJs
On Thu Feb 11, 2021 04:58 AM
Edited by CarmenJs (360717) on 2021-02-11 04:59:38
Edited by CarmenJs (360717) on 2021-02-11 05:00:15
Actually, it always was hard to dance for me. I'm a bad dancer and I'm also a bad writer. That's why I always order essays. But remember, before you do it you have to check information about a website like paperhelp review or any other writing service. I hope that this will help you!
By dawnbailey1974
On Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:34 PM
Edited by dawnbailey1974 (365354) on 2021-04-07 23:35:49
I am a freestyle dancer. I don't like it how freestyle is shown in the media. It is actually a complicated dancind style which requires a lot of effort and knowledge. Meanwhile, the media shows it like a simple improvised dance everyone could do. By the way, If you need hellp with your essay, check out https://www.the-essays.com/. I hope it helps!

ReplySendWatch