Forum: Photos

Another pageant for Valya. (Are you tired of these yet? LOL) (karma: 1)
By Dream_chaserPremium member
On Sun Sep 09, 2012 08:42 PM

Proud grandma (nana) here, today. Valya had a pageant, a small one, but still, and performed the best she has done, so far. She came in second (mini grand supreme) and she had a ball. She also won the casual wear and swimwear events.

Here is the link to more photos. www.facebook.com . . .

She also did talent, singing, and did a nice job. She did not win that be we did not care. She had been sick all week and missed school and had bad cold and ear infection (cleared in time, thank goodness).

They even had dads, parents and grandparents get up, for fun, to "compete". It was so much fun, we were laughing so hard, especially at the dads!

5 Replies to Another pageant for Valya. (Are you tired of these yet? LOL)

re: Another pageant for Valya. (Are you tired of these yet? LOL)
By NDow
On Sun Sep 09, 2012 09:16 PM
I'm glad you ladies had a good time, and that Valya was healthy enough to participate. Love the picture above! Congrats, Valya!
By DestinationDnCr
On Mon Sep 10, 2012 02:59 AM
Never going to tire of that cutie!
By KangarooPawmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Sep 10, 2012 02:07 PM
Aww she's so cute! Good for her! I have a 12 year o,d sister who is DYING to do a glitz pageant. There's one coming to our city in December andnive considered putting her in it. Does this cute little one do glitz?
By Dream_chaserPremium member
On Mon Sep 10, 2012 05:13 PM
We only do natural. If she still likes pageants, when she is a teen, then glitz. If she ever asks about it, we will have to discuss it. I can do dresses and costumes (since I sew) for very little, so it's not cost, as fees are about the same, but the stress of hair, make up and all that, is more about me, since I am the one, most of the time, who takes her, due to her mom's work schedule. It's fun though!
By J1ll
On Mon Sep 10, 2012 05:49 PM
Pshht- she should have won.

ReplySendWatch