Forum: Advice / Guys Only PG-13

Guys Only PG-13
Leg splits
By Jroberts Comments: 6, member since Sun Aug 26, 2012
On Fri Sep 14, 2012 09:57 PM

Was wondering if anyone else has had a sore groin from trying to do splits balls are umm a bit sore sorry if that's tmi

1 Replies to Leg splits

re: Leg splits
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Sat Sep 15, 2012 01:14 AM
Your balls should not get sore from stretching unless you're doing something VERY, VERY WRONG. I'm really trying not to use the word "teabagging" here because that would be inappropriate. But you should really ask this question to your dance teacher WHILE you're stretching WHEN you feel pain. That's what you pay him/her for.

I just looked over your previous posts, and you really need to stop worrying so much about your underwear and your crotch. Maybe start worrying about your technique instead.

(I)Just recently started ballet
(I) have been though a few dancebelts
That's weird. I danced for many years, and I think I only went through 3 or 4 dance belts.
takes awhile to find the right one
Uh, no. It really doesn't. It's only underwear. If you don't start talking about something BESIDES underwear and genitals, people are going to assume that's all you're here for.

ReplySendWatch