Forum: Arts / Diaries

Page:
Page 10 of 10: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
re: Get over your hill and see what you find there, with grace in your heart and flowers in your hai
By Niennamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:10 PM
I have a sinus infection and apparently a horrible ear infection. Whoops.
re: Get over your hill and see what you find there, with grace in your heart and flowers in your hai
By Sumayah
On Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 PM
((hugs)) Those are the worst! Much love and well thoughts!
By Niennamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Apr 23, 2013 07:01 AM
Wow guys, I'm sort of ashamed that I let myself get so sick! My ear has honestly been bothering me for a good week and a half now but I sort of just waived it off to pressure being messed up due to my allergies. The nurse practitioner I saw literally gasped when she looked in my ear, she said it looked like bright cherry red in there. :(

I HATE being on medication, and I am on SO much right now guys. 10 days of antibiotics twice a day, inhaler three times a day, my regular allergy pill, nasal spray twice a day, Mucinex once a day, and 600 mg of ibuprofen twice a day. Blargh!

I'm happy to be feeling better and be back at work though! No workout today, I'm going to stay late to try and get stuff done that I missed, but I think I'll go to the gym tomorrow and try to start easy, light weights and the recumbent bike, just to see how I feel. Because the pressure in my head is off, I'm REALLY dizzy right now, so I think easy is best. I have somewhat of a fear of fainting at the gym.

Any tips on dealing with jealousy and bitterness towards someone? I have a lot of that towards Frannie and I try to forgive myself and forgive her for our imperfections, but it's been on my mind a lot lately. I hate carrying around negative energy.

Less than 2 months to Puerto Rico and I'm so excited I almost can't stand it.

Gratitude list:
-doctors and modern medicine. I may be stubborn as a mule when it comes to being sick, but I have access to great care.
-nail polish. What an easy way to change your look. I have on a sort of darkish blue with glitter over and it reminds me of those Happy Birthday banners that are hung at little kids birthday parties.
-Growing up. I think I'm doing a good job.

Self-love:
-I'm going back to dance classes. Need to do some research on which studio, routes from work, timing, etc., but I'm at a point where I want to be dancing again. I think I'll start at 2 classes a week and go from there.
-I did something creative yesterday. :) I AM still a creative person. Tangent sort of, but I realized that I'm sort of a...lightbulb person, when it comes to self realization. Or maybe it just seems that way? But I'm very much a wake-up and realize that I'm no longer feeling a certain way about something, or wake-up and just decide to do something. I felt like my creativity flame was almost out for a long time, and yesterday it just flipped on. Don't know why, but I'm not complaining.
-I am well loved!
By UberGoobermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri May 03, 2013 09:04 AM
Where have you been oh beautiful one?
By PinUpGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue May 07, 2013 09:10 AM
I miss your face. Whose diary am I going to read with my morning beverage?
By Sumayah
On Wed May 08, 2013 08:32 AM
<3
Page:
Page 10 of 10: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ReplySendWatch