Forum: Arts / Photos - Misc

Photos - Misc
An early morning Autumn walk
By reel_faerie85member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4130, member since Mon Mar 08, 2010
On Sat Oct 20, 2012 09:11 AM

When I woke up this morning the mist was sitting just off the ground and it looked beautiful out, so Noah and I went for a little stroll around the football pitches and along the Erewash Canal to the next field and back.

I thought I would take a camera to catch the essence of autumn (and because there is a very tame fox who I want a picture of, but he wasn't actually around today).

We are very lucky that our road backs onto a field and onto the canal. Across the other side of the canal is the River Erewash and the other side of that is the Nottingham Canal.

Will try and get some photos down those paths tomorrow.

3 Replies to An early morning Autumn walk

re: An early morning Autumn walk
By reel_faerie85member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4130, member since Mon Mar 08, 2010
On Sat Oct 20, 2012 09:16 AM
And a few more
By Tansey Comments: 2367, member since Fri Mar 27, 2009
On Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:33 PM
Great photos! And your dog is absolutely adorable!
On Sat Oct 20, 2012 01:16 PM
Thanks. :)

Noah is a pickle. The marking under his left eye is actually a graze where he got his head stuck through a fence!!

I love the fact that I live in a town and near 2 large cities but I am still surrounded by countryside and tranquility.

ReplySendWatch