Forum: Arts / Humor

Humor
dance with grunt
By houndrfriendPremium member Comments: 636, member since Mon Aug 16, 2004
On Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:38 AM

You probably seen the tennis where the girls grunt and make noises when they hit the ball. Some are very loud. I was thinking about ballet with grunt. After every move you make a very loud grunt. I know some old American songs or some of the words at least..You can sing...."The yellow rose of texas/ grunt/ is the only girl for me..grunt...I just forgot the rest. "America,America...from sea to shining sea/Grunt...Any way I think you should have the idea now. You can be on stage in those white mini skirts and grunt. Sometimes you can wear ballet dresses and wiggle your hips like in a Hawian dance. Why not have some dancers try it and see how it goes?

7 Replies to dance with grunt

re: dance with grunt
By Allymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3199, member since Sun Dec 11, 2005
On Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:26 PM
Really?? Um...no
By Gioiamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3024, member since Sun Jun 20, 2004
On Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:33 PM
Go ahead and post the video when you finish the dance, rotti.
By schuhplattlerPremium member Comments: 3037, member since Sat Dec 23, 2006
On Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:44 PM
It occurs at 0:56 on this recording:
www.youtube.com . . .
But I think you will enjoy the whole thing.
On Tue Oct 23, 2012 01:11 AM
I heard some of the music on your link. I did not like that version. I had not heard it before. .... I know it is off the topic,or maybe it is on the topic if some people think some speech or language sounds like grunting. ...Anyway,without looking for the topic again,was that you that wrote a post "is it Dutch?" Comments could no longer be made because it is over a year old. I think if you know something about languages, even if you are not an expert,you can have a good guess what language something is. I think all languages have some key words and if you know some you can work out what language it is. I think the key words are... I,and,yes,yeah,no,good, and a few others. If you see some writing with "og" in it,it is probably Danish. If you see "och" it is likely to be Swedish. If you see "und" it is probly German and if you see "Ik" it is probably Dutch,and if you see "Ich" it is probably German. If you see "Ic" in a very old book you may have found something in old English. If you are not used to different languages,some of them may sound like grunting.
By schuhplattlerPremium member Comments: 3037, member since Sat Dec 23, 2006
On Tue Oct 23, 2012 01:56 AM
No houndfriend, I never wrote a post called "is it Dutch?", and I could not find one. I did write a post called "Hilarious - even if you don't speak Dutch", and I was mistaken - the song was German.

Sorry that you found the link not enjoyable.

If you ever see such a show as you have described, please let me know. It could be hilarious.
On Tue Oct 23, 2012 06:25 AM
yes,thats it,"hilarious even if you do not...". I think the show I am thinking about could appeal to some people. I turned that link off after a few seconds because I do not want to use up internet credit just now. All I saw of the video was a picture that was not moving.
On Fri Oct 26, 2012 01:37 AM
Why didnt I think of it before? .... "Personal attacks are not allowed on Dancenet" P is a TROLL.... GRUNT.

ReplySendWatch