Forum: Disco / Disco Advice

The best fake tan?
By DiscoDivaElla
On Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:49 PM

Hi guys,

I have a daughter, she's ten and is a keen freestyle dancer.

We've tried various fake tan products but as she has sensitive skin some of them have irritated her!

I just wondered if anyone could suggest a fake tan product that they've found is good for sensitive/delicate skin.

Ella xxx

6 Replies to The best fake tan?

re: The best fake tan?
By Ex_discodancer
On Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:56 PM
i have super sensitive skin and i swear by whitetobrown . wash off instant . no dha and doesnt move once on the skin , also doesn't ruin the costumes or leave tan marks .

pm me and i can send you some to try as i buy in bulk from them xxx
By Jessie54
On Mon Oct 22, 2012 07:05 PM
My daughter suffers from eczema and I avoided tan until the younger dancers at her school were all wearing it and she wasn't happy ;)

I checked a few out but wasn't happy, then I got a sample of dance tanz from a thread I saw on dance.net and she has had no problems at all with it - best of all its wash off so no problems with school the next day.

I wouldn't use anything else on her skin now - even got the developing one for a festival and that was fine on her skin (although still looked a bit tanned at school lol)

Jillian x
By majicdancer
On Thu Oct 25, 2012 02:59 PM
i use st moriz dark moose. I swear by it.

I have very dry itchy skin and also eczema and never had a problem with this one.

Its £3 a bottle from savers or wilkinsons and comes up a lovely brown not orangey.

You can layer it up when you want to go darker and it has instant tan in it so it goes on brown (you can see where your putting it) and develops darker over night.

Good luck :) x
By Ex_discodancer
On Thu Oct 25, 2012 04:35 PM
best tan ive found is whitetobrown . dha free super kind on babyskin and demo recommended , its a lovely mahoganny brown colour and washes off .

pm me if you want me to send you a sample xxx
By Ex_discodancer
On Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:09 AM
best tan ive found is whitetobrown . dha free super kind on babyskin and demo recommended , its a lovely mahoganny brown colour and washes off .

pm me if you want me to send you a sample xxx
By spraytanpro
On Tue Nov 13, 2012 05:06 PM
Hi,

just be careful of using hiher DHA tans, as these can sometimes be too much for young sensitive skin.

Try a wash off, if you need a sample of the New Siennasol Extreme wash off then get back to me.

Richard.

ReplySendWatch