Forum: Advice / Beauty - Makeovers

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Well I chopped all of my hair off :)
By Damhnaitmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 691, member since Sun Apr 22, 2007
On Tue Dec 25, 2012 06:47 AM
Absolutely beautiful! I've wanted to do the short pixie cut but I've been so afraid to; props to you for finally just going for it!

On a side note, you kind of look like a blonde version of Snow White from the show "Once Upon a Time" with your short hair. Excuse me while I geek out about how adorable you look.
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4038, member since Thu Nov 09, 2006
On Tue Dec 25, 2012 04:10 PM
Damhnait wrote:

On a side note, you kind of look like a blonde version of Snow White from the show "Once Upon a Time" with your short hair. Excuse me while I geek out about how adorable you look.

We used Ginnifer Goodwin as a reference for my hair! I have always loved her short hair so I sent some pictures to my hairdresser and she said that is exactly what she was thinking too. I will have to tell her someone compared me to her!

It has been over a month and I still love my hair so much! I cut one side short on my own and I have gotten many compliments on it. I am going to keep the sides short and grow the top out a bit for fun. I also have pink in the front section since I allowed to colour my hair at my job. I can not believe I waited so many years to cut it all off.
By Claireloulu Comments: 41, member since Tue Jun 12, 2012
On Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:02 AM
WOW your hair looks beautiful! It really suits you.

I certainly do not believe that you should have needed to cut off your dreadlocks to gain employment however! What a judgemental world we live in hey?!

Comment #10056873 deleted
Edited by FashionQueen (255995) on 2013-01-06 17:09:45 mistake
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2013-01-06 17:20:26 Welcome to the website. Comments like this will get you banned.

By xBallet_babex Comments: 1300, member since Thu Jul 17, 2008
On Sat Jan 19, 2013 02:57 PM
I know I'm a little late in saying this, but I LOVE your hair cut. I'd be toying with the idea of getting a pixie for a while and seeing yours gave me the courage to go out and do it! I love it so much, I get a lot of compliments, and people saying they wish they were brave enough to do it.
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch