Forum: Ballet / Ballet - General

Small Business Saturday-sales on custom dancewear, Barre free shipping code, etc.
By DressingRoomWrit
On Sat Nov 24, 2012 04:56 PM

Hi everyone!

Today is Shop Small Business Saturday! After the massive Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales (at least for those of us in the USA), this is a chance to support and promote small businesses. We decided to compile a list of sales that we know of from small dance brands, etc. Hopefully everyone will be able to put these sales to good use!

Tulips by Tracy: Custom-made ballet skirts in a fabric, pattern, and style you design! All skirts are handmade by Barcelona Ballet dancer Tracy Jones. The skirts range in price with the average being only $21 (£17)! Plus, select styles are on sale for only $15 (£12)! It's a steal. These skirts are worn by professional dancers all over the world, including American Ballet Theatre, Barcelona Ballet, Royal Ballet. www.tulipsbytracy.com

Barre-A Real Food Bar: Barres are all-natural snack bars created by Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre professional dancers. Designed to give you fuel and taste delicious, these are a must-have for any dance bag. They come in a variety of flavors, and Barre is offering free shipping with the coupon code BARRESBS. realfoodbarre.com

Barcelona Ballet-Dancer's Merchandise: Offers a Christmas Gift package including a company t-shirt and performance DVD all for $44 (£35)! All purchases support the Barcelona Ballet dancers. (You can also buy Tulips by Tracy skirts via this website.) barcelonaballetmerchandise.weebly.com

Scarlett+Atticus: They create custommade legwarmers/warm-ups. Today, they have ultra-chunky knit, hand-made legwarmers & ankle-warmers on sale for only $15! These are thick and warm, for a much better value than your usual wholesaler. www.scarlettandatticus.com

Tendus Under A Palm Tree .com: New "Keep Calm and Dream of Sugar Plums" t-shirt is only $20! This is a great piece for a Nutcracker rehearsal and a fun seasonal item! tendusunderapalmtree.com

Enjoy dancing off your turkey!

2 Replies to Small Business Saturday-sales on custom dancewear, Barre free shipping code, etc.

re: Small Business Saturday-sales on custom dancewear, Barre free shipping code, etc.
By funkiejmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Nov 24, 2012 08:17 PM
awesome!!! thanks. :)
re: Small Business Saturday-sales on custom dancewear, Barre free shipping code, etc.
By unthewizard
On Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:23 PM
There are some interesting points in time in this article ATH M50x Black Friday Deals but I don�t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold of my opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

ReplySendWatch