Forum: Twirling / Twirling

Slow Motion Baton Twirling
By TheAbbyTwirlsmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:45 PM

Hey Twirlers!

It seems like forever since I have posted anything on this forum! Graduate School has taken over my life! Haha!

Anyways, I just wanted to show you all this video. My fiance recorded me while I was practicing the other day and made this awesome video from it! He recorded it in 720p at 120fps, so there is some awesome slow motion scenes. Anyways, I just wanted to share it with you all! Like and Comment and let me know what you think!
Enjoy!

www.youtube.com . . .

--Abby

8 Replies to Slow Motion Baton Twirling

re: Slow Motion Baton Twirling (karma: 1)
By RosettaPremium member
On Mon Nov 26, 2012 04:29 AM
That's so neat! Love the reverse fishtails!
By Sumayah
On Wed Nov 28, 2012 08:54 PM
I know absolutely nothing about twirling at all, but your video was really great! You look like an amazing twirler!
By hummingbird
On Wed Nov 28, 2012 09:29 PM
I love all of the slow motion bits, thanks for sharing it with us.
By buckeye2
On Thu Nov 29, 2012 02:16 AM
Do you mind if I share your video on my studio page for the twirlers to see?
re: Slow Motion Baton Twirling
On Sun Dec 02, 2012 04:08 AM
That is fine if you put it on your page. Could you put a link directing them back to my youtube channel www.youtube.com . . .. Also what is your website url? I would love to check it out!!

--Abby
By twirlerluvr
On Sun Jan 06, 2013 05:33 PM
That was so cool! I loved it! I wouldnt have dared to shoot those shots from the ground! One drop and the camera would of broken! That was awesome!
On Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:44 PM
Hey twirlerluvr! Thanks for your response! I was really scared of breaking the camera especially since it was so new! Its filmed with a GoPro Hero3 Black which is meant for action shots. My fiance filmed and edited it. We have learned a little bit more about editing since we made that video, so we are thinking about doing a new one soon! I am glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for watching!

--Abby
By Crazy_Twirler
On Sun Mar 03, 2013 09:01 PM
Thank you for sharing your knowledge in such a positive, professional way. Your videos are very enjoyable, and I'm sure they're a lot of help to many new twirlers. Keep on posting when you have the time.

ReplySendWatch