Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: SRO 2012!!!
By KittyMulv
On Tue Dec 04, 2012 09:08 PM
Congratulations! The picture shows it all
By AsheDiochra
On Tue Dec 04, 2012 09:35 PM
Oh, gosh, now I'm all teary-eyed. Congratulations! How wonderful!!
By sarahbalera
On Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:04 PM
Like many of the members on this site, I have seen your beautiful young lady grow up and progress through her dancing career and like so many have said already I, too, couldn't be happier for you all! What an achievement! Huge congratulations to Sabre and wishing you all the best of fun and luck as you prepare for the Worlds xx
By superheavyjigPremium member
On Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 PM
Congratulations, we love seeing your daughters pictures!! My DD wants to know, "does this mean she'll have a new dress for worlds????" :O)
By China_Doll
On Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:08 PM
She is still quite in love with her dress so I am not sure- maybe for Nans;) She gave me a dirty look when someone asked if it was for sale and I said "SOON" haha

Thanks everyone for all the kind words <3
re: SRO 2012!!! (karma: 1)
By Realtreble
On Wed Dec 05, 2012 01:55 AM
Thanks for the heads-up email. Neither dd nor I have been on dance.net because of the holidays. Based on the way Sabre's been dancing, it is no surprise she did well, but it is always a relief when the ADs confirm what we've seen all along! Maybe I missed the information; what place did she win?

I told you that you'd love New Orleans.

Big Congratulations!!!!!
By krisinstitches
On Wed Dec 05, 2012 01:17 PM
China_Doll wrote:

Kris..We were only a few rows away so I heard them....it was so sweet and actually made me cry more to hear her friends from our feis circle yelling for ger...your daughter in particular was on a mad hunt for sabre when we couldn't find her and kept saying "where did this girl go !! I need to hug her" haha love her so much. ...ended up she was back stage because they didnt have her plaque they ran out..

Ps send love to all our teelin friends who were AMAZING !!!

Will do!

I'm getting teary-eyed again reading all of the latest comments.

And I had to laugh about the dress comment! Glad she still loves it with the new skirt. I know you both were apprehensive before you had it redone. (I think I need to add more crystals to Rachel's skirt now though, having seen Sabre's...gotta keep up, you know!)
By moefarrell
On Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 PM
Wow - what an accomplishment for Sabre! You must be so proud! I'm sure someone videod awards and will share with you! I tried to video Meghan's U9 awards - it's shaky but captures the moment. She's the young one in the blue dress with the pink flowers crying tears of joy placing 3rd and reaching her goal of top 3. They are all amazing dancers and so dedicated. We'll see ya at a feis soon. Take Care and Congrats again!! Best of luck at Worlds!!
By China_Doll
On Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:46 PM
moefarrell wrote:

Wow - what an accomplishment for Sabre! You must be so proud! I'm sure someone videod awards and will share with you! I tried to video Meghan's U9 awards - it's shaky but captures the moment. She's the young one in the blue dress with the pink flowers crying tears of joy placing 3rd and reaching her goal of top 3. They are all amazing dancers and so dedicated. We'll see ya at a feis soon. Take Care and Congrats again!! Best of luck at Worlds!!

I would love it if someone did catch it on video... like I said in New Orleans Meghan's reaction was priceless I am so so glad you got that on video I was crying with her.
re: SRO 2012!!! (karma: 1)
By iddressforsale
On Thu Dec 06, 2012 01:50 AM
I saw this on youtube
www.youtube.com . . .

don't know if you can see you daughter in it! Congrats to her, no recall to world qualifier is a huge accomplishment!!
By irishmamamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:44 PM
OMG-sooo proud of Sabre and so happy for the both of you. Congrats from B and myself. Great Job!!
By uririshdancer01
On Thu Dec 06, 2012 04:13 PM
I've seen Sabre dance at the Pittsburgh feis before. Such a beautiful dancer! So surprised she hasn't recalled before now. A big congrats to her on qualifying for Worlds!! and congrats to you her MAID (behind every awesome dancer is an awesome MAID) :)
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed