Forum: General / Reviews

Reviews
Please Review My Rage Dancin Style - Youtube!
By RageDancinMatt Comments: 5, member since Fri Dec 07, 2012
On Fri Dec 07, 2012 04:42 PM

Hello, this is to be my first post on Dance.net My name is Matthew Sudduth, I go by Dancing Matt or Rage dancin Matt in the Minneapolis, MN local music scene. I have been developing my style of interpretive dance for the last few years by going to live music shows and dancing with the musicians. I love the symbiosis of dancer to musician. I have not studied dance in any studio, nor did I go to school for dance. I have however studied music for much of the time I was in school. Aside from dancing I consider myself a nascent vocal musician. But enough about me, here is are the videos I promised. www.youtube.com . . . I apologize in advance that some of the videos at the time I post this article are unavailable due to being blocked by the copyright holder. The videos are of myself dancing in my parents' basement to the music of M83 from the album Hurry up, We're Dreaming. That album never fails to get me dancing! If however, you are enthralled by the videos currently available you could always petition the copyright holder to unblock the videos... =D

ReplySendWatch