Forum: General / Modern / Modern Dance Videos

Modern Dance Videos
Rage Dancing Matt - M83 - Hurry Up, We're Still Dreaming - Youtube Playlist
By RageDancinMatt Comments: 5, member since Fri Dec 07, 2012
On Fri Dec 07, 2012 05:15 PM

My name is Matthew Sudduth

I go by Dancing Matt or Rage Dancin Matt in the Minneapolis, MN local music scene.

My style is a form of interpretive dance which I have found was most appropriately defined as rage dancing.

I am 28 years old

I dance with local musicians at their shows for myself, to embolden the audience around me to dance also, and most importantly to feed back the energy given to me by the musicians on stage.

I never studied dance in any studio or school. I graduated college from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science...

Yet, I bet you will find my style to be one of the most original and intriguing you will ever encounter.

I know that may sound conceited or presumptuous and I accept that, I believe it is part and parcel of being among the best for a person to be able to acknowledge their own talent candidly despite the stigma.

Enough with the hype though, it is time you determine for yourself my ability and talent. Here is a link to the videos I have uploaded to Youtube www.youtube.com . . . These are videos of myself dancing to music by the band M83 from their album Hurry Up, We're Dreaming. That album never fails to get me moving. Additionally, every bit of these videos was improvised on the spot and all the videos were taken from one continuous session.

Unfortunately some of the videos are currently blocked due by the copyright holder. However, perhaps if you enjoy the videos which are available you could possibly petition the copyright holder to unblock the rest of the videos...

ReplySendWatch