For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Dance director/full time dance instructor near Pittsburgh, PA en>fr fr>en
By julie30 Comments: 1, member since Thu Dec 13, 2012
On Thu Dec 13, 2012 07:16 PM
Dance instructor
Pittsburgh, PA, PA, US

Deadline: Mon Dec 30, 2013
Available Date: Dec. 15. 2012

Hello, my name is Julie and my life has consisted of dance since the age of 5. I have a very strong expertise in ballet, lyrical, pointe and tap dancing. I have been teaching dance for 15 yrs. and truly love it! I have a BA in dance from Mercyhurst College with a concentration in ballet. I attended the Pennnsylvania Governors School for the Arts( full scholarship) and was chosen to be the teachers assistant 2 years later. In the summer of 1996, I danced in Budapest, Hungary under the direction of Nicholas Petrov. I have attended numberous extensive summer dance programs, including Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet, and Pittsburgh Ballet Theare. I am looking for a full time dance director position/ dance instructor in or near the Pittsburgh area. I have alot to offer, and my passion for dance continues from year to year. Please call or email, if there is an opening that would be suited for me and if you need further information. Thanks so much!

3 Replies to Dance director/full time dance instructor near Pittsburgh, PA

re: Dance director/full time dance instructor near Pittsburgh, PA en>fr fr>en
By EliteStarsDance1 Comments: 2, member since Wed Mar 20, 2013
On Wed Mar 20, 2013 04:40 PM
Hi Julie! We are currently looking to fill positions in our dance studio, just opened in November. We are looking for reliable, trustworthy, fun and professional teachers to work and teach at the studio. Your resume is very impressive and I think you'd be a great fit in the studio. Though we are a bit far from you I will still appreciate it if you can give me a call at 610-334-2386
elitestarsdancestudio.com
By Toni3 Comments: 59, member since Fri May 30, 2003
On Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:09 AM
Hi Julie! Are you still in the Pittsburgh area? I am currently looking for a ballet teacher to teach my intermediate/advanced level ballet students and am about 40 minutes outside of Pittsburgh. With your classical training (I also studied at CPYB and teach the same Balanchine style as them), I think you would be the perfect fit! Please let me know if you are still available.

Thank you,
Toni
By TeMarBar Comments: 3, member since Tue Jul 01, 2014
On Tue Jul 01, 2014 08:13 PM
Hello! I am the owner of Soul on Sole studio productions and I am seeking teachers for the upcoming 2014/15 season we have 4 groups of competitive dancers that compete in tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop, contemporary, theatre and pointe! Let me know if you would be interested in discussing a great opportunity!

ReplySendWatch