Forum: Irish / Irish - Hardshoe

Which hardshoe for small, wide and sensitive feet?
By ep_dance
On Fri Dec 28, 2012 01:31 PM

So, after givign birth to my beautiful son I am preparing my "comeback" to the ID world (and I soooooooo can´t wait for it ;)
Unfortunatelly my feet got bigger during pregnancy and I have no chance of getting into my hardshoes.
As I have very small (European size 35-36) but very wide feet which are (on top of it) very sensitive (often injured, inflammed....) i would like to know

what shoes would you think are the best for me?

Up to now I had Pacelli nova jig shoes (very soft but to "bulky" for my feet) and the pacelli super flexi.

I would be thankful for any advice or expierience :)

2 Replies to Which hardshoe for small, wide and sensitive feet?

re: Which hardshoe for small, wide and sensitive feet?
By hornpipefeet
On Fri Dec 28, 2012 03:06 PM
Hi :)
I have Corr's champion hard shoes and find them fantastic!!! They do get a bit bulky after a certain time because they stretch, but I take them half a size smaller than I'm supposed so when they stretch they are the perfect size.
They have very good padding inside, they're very comfortable, and their sound is great!
I have quite narrow feet, but I think they have wide widths so that might be what you are looking for !
Hope that helps :)
re: Which hardshoe for small, wide and sensitive feet?
By Hop_123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Dec 28, 2012 09:25 PM
I have feet about the size of yours (yes mine got wider too when I was pregnant). I wouldn't say my feet are particularly sensitive though. I do have problems with sesmoiditis. I tried on Corrs wide, (nice padding but not wide enough) Fays wides (not very wide at all) and Rutherford wides. They fit my feet great. I currently wear a 1.5 wide Rutherford with a flexi sole.

ReplySendWatch