Forum: Advice / Beauty - Makeovers

Beauty - Makeovers
Do you think short short hair would suit me ?
By dancegirl90member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1077, member since Thu Dec 09, 2004
On Thu Jan 03, 2013 03:28 AM

So I'm thinking about cutting off all my hair for charity and was wondering if you think short hair would suit me ? How can I tell ? Would love your input :)

10 Replies to Do you think short short hair would suit me ?

re: Do you think short short hair would suit me ?
By dancegirl90member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1077, member since Thu Dec 09, 2004
On Thu Jan 03, 2013 04:19 AM
I'm thinking a haircut similar to this one.
By balletgirl4ever Comments: 535, member since Tue Jul 31, 2012
On Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 AM
If I were you I wouldn't cut your hair because its gorgeous now!
By LlamaLlamaDuckmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7765, member since Sun Nov 21, 2004
On Thu Jan 03, 2013 01:55 PM
I think you could pull it off.

Of course I'm biased because I love short hair.
By LlamaLlamaDuckmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7765, member since Sun Nov 21, 2004
On Thu Jan 03, 2013 02:27 PM
I think you could pull it off.

Of course I'm biased because I love short hair.
By SarahdncrPremium member Comments: 634, member since Wed Jul 29, 2009
On Sat Jan 05, 2013 05:30 PM
Me too, because I am a woman who likes short hair. But as someone else said, think carefully before you cut it off, as you do have very nice hair the way it is. This one is a toughie to give advice on.
On Sat Jan 05, 2013 05:48 PM
Hair does this magical thing called growing. So really it would only be temporary.

An angled bob like the old posh spice would look great. And yes I just called her posh spice.
By Claireloulu Comments: 41, member since Tue Jun 12, 2012
On Sun Jan 06, 2013 02:10 AM
Hiya, firstly you have stunning hair...!

I mis-read your post & failed to see the 'for charity'. I am now glad that I did make my reading error. I do genuinely think short hair would suit you and look classy., you have a pretty face :) if I had not have seen the 'for charity' I too as the above comment says, would have suggested an angled long bob first like posh spice... To do it gradually. However, I do not think you would raise as much money for charity by doing that as you would if you went really short. So, that I guess could be influenced by how close the charity is to your heart.

I have thought of doing this myself to raise money for a charity close to my heart. Hence my huge post of analysis :P you can definately carry off a short style IMHO . Good luck with your decision.

Claire xxx
By FashionQueen Comments: 2, member since Sun Jan 06, 2013
On Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:46 PM
NO! I dont think you should cut it! It looks fabulous, and short hair wouldn't work with your face shape very well. I think it looks fantastic the way it is and I am envious because my hair would never look that gorgeous! DONT CUT IT!!
XOXO
(fashion queen)
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:28 AM
Your face shape is actually wonderful for short hair. If you don't like it, it will always grow back.

Image hotlink - 'http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/imadansuer/bob1_zps88b152ec.jpg'

Image hotlink - 'http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/imadansuer/bob3_zpsac96e7b2.jpg'

Image hotlink - 'http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/imadansuer/bob2_zpse9c5ea12.jpg'
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4038, member since Thu Nov 09, 2006
On Mon Jan 07, 2013 09:53 AM
I say you should do it! I pondered for two years about cutting all of my hair off and I finally did it nearly 2 months ago and I could not be happier. I was able to donated 12 inches of hair to have a wig made. Knowing that someone some where, who is going through cancer, feels a little more "normal" because I donated my hair makes it all worth it.

I do have the odd day where I miss my long hair but then I think of that and I no longer miss it.

ReplySendWatch