Forum: Ballet / Ballet - Wanted

Hoctor cd Stop the Show / Baby Ballerina song!!!!??!?!
By RisingStars13
On Sun Jan 06, 2013 09:13 PM

Hello, I am a secretary at a local dance school in Chicopee ma, and was looking for the hoctor cd stop the show with the baby ballerina song on it. My dance teacher is going crazy trying to find the baby ballerina cd, and I mean crazy. She wants to use it in the worst way but we can't find it anywhere! I was wondering if anyone with the cd would be willing to sell or loan out the cd for a fee even?!? Hehe, this is how crazy we've been, I've resorted to posting this so she'll stop bugging me to find it. Between the two of us we have spent hours googling, etc, with no real lead to the cd...It's actually pretty bizarre. Any 'link' to the cd just fizzles out... Thanks in advance for any help/thoughts.

5 Replies to Hoctor cd Stop the Show / Baby Ballerina song!!!!??!?!

re: Hoctor cd Stop the Show / Baby Ballerina song!!!!??!?!
By toroandbruinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:06 AM
There have been similar discussions on DDN before. Since Hoctor went bankrupt a while ago the cds are no longer being produced.

I just did a quick search to see if there's any new info and found a Facebook group dedicated to creating a library of Hoctor music. You may already have found them. They are at:
www.facebook.com . . .

Good luck on your quest!
By NEDQDANCE
On Sat Feb 23, 2013 06:49 PM
hi I have it if you want to PM me
By Jesspessers
On Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 PM
I would love to get a copy as well. Do you know how to get it online or can i give you my e-mail?
By DRC
On Sat Mar 23, 2013 04:25 AM
Hello,

I am a dance studio owner and have been looking all over for the Baby Ballerina song. I would love if you could send it to me. If so, do you need my email address?

Thanks,
DRC
By NEDQDANCE
On Mon Mar 25, 2013 04:05 PM
hi if you send me your email I can send you a copy i am new here so I am guessing I have to send music via Emails
have a great day!

ReplySendWatch