Popular Ballet

Audition Pictures by PointeStudent
Soon it's going to be time to take audition pictures for SI. Is there any place to take good quality dance pictures around the Philly/NJ area? For not too expensive.

Forum: Irish / Irish - Dressmakers & Costumers

Irish - Dressmakers & Costumers
Help! Are they banning sequins on dresses? en>fr fr>en
By mandees11 Comments: 216, member since Sun Oct 23, 2011
On Sat Jan 19, 2013 09:44 PM

Hello!
I have been hearing a rumor that sequins are being banned from Irish Dance dresses. Is that true? I have to know as soon as possible. My dress is covered in sequins. Please
Thanks!

4 Replies to Help! Are they banning sequins on dresses?

re: Help! Are they banning sequins on dresses? en>fr fr>en
By monkeybiz329member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 828, member since Sat Mar 04, 2006
On Sun Jan 20, 2013 02:21 AM
Not that I'm aware. You may be thinking of the rule where crystals and sequins are banned on under 8 and under 9 dancers in the MW region for their Oireachtas only, so unless you're U8 or U9, you're in the clear.
By iRockUrPoodleSoxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 294, member since Sat May 28, 2011
On Sun Jan 20, 2013 02:27 AM
I agree with the poster above! (:

Also, I doubt they would end up doing that. There's a TON of sequin-covered dresses out there as it's a trend right now.
By rosiealexandra Comments: 28, member since Sun May 27, 2012
On Sun Jan 20, 2013 08:07 PM
I highly doubt it! I mean what is Irish dance withoout sequins!?
By JenBlackerbymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 738, member since Sun Feb 07, 2010
On Sun Jan 20, 2013 08:16 PM
I asked my TC about it and she hasn't heard anything. Except Mid America u8 but thats not really new

ReplySendWatch