Popular Highland

Scotfit videos by Highlanddancer7
I was looking at getting the "scotfit" videos to use as a little more extra for conditioning and i was just wondering if they are worth getting? And should i get all 3 of them?

Forum: Irish / Irish - Dressmakers & Costumers

Irish - Dressmakers & Costumers
Help! Are they banning sequins on dresses? en>fr fr>en
By mandees11 Comments: 216, member since Sun Oct 23, 2011
On Sat Jan 19, 2013 09:44 PM

Hello!
I have been hearing a rumor that sequins are being banned from Irish Dance dresses. Is that true? I have to know as soon as possible. My dress is covered in sequins. Please
Thanks!

4 Replies to Help! Are they banning sequins on dresses?

re: Help! Are they banning sequins on dresses? en>fr fr>en
By monkeybiz329member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 828, member since Sat Mar 04, 2006
On Sun Jan 20, 2013 02:21 AM
Not that I'm aware. You may be thinking of the rule where crystals and sequins are banned on under 8 and under 9 dancers in the MW region for their Oireachtas only, so unless you're U8 or U9, you're in the clear.
By iRockUrPoodleSoxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 294, member since Sat May 28, 2011
On Sun Jan 20, 2013 02:27 AM
I agree with the poster above! (:

Also, I doubt they would end up doing that. There's a TON of sequin-covered dresses out there as it's a trend right now.
By rosiealexandra Comments: 28, member since Sun May 27, 2012
On Sun Jan 20, 2013 08:07 PM
I highly doubt it! I mean what is Irish dance withoout sequins!?
By JenBlackerbymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 738, member since Sun Feb 07, 2010
On Sun Jan 20, 2013 08:16 PM
I asked my TC about it and she hasn't heard anything. Except Mid America u8 but thats not really new

ReplySendWatch