Forum: Arts / Humor Videos

Humor Videos
LITERALLY SLID into this while I was checking MSN. "The People vs. Winter with great music!
By ShadowLunaCatPremium member Comments: 8820, member since Sun Sep 12, 2004
On Thu Jan 24, 2013 01:41 AM
Edited by ShadowLunaCat (106208) on 2013-01-24 01:51:06 oops, don't have the direct youtube video.

I found myself laughing helplessly at this hilarious (my apologies to those who got scared out of their wits) video that depicts people trying to cope with Winter's whimsies... snow, ice, crust, etc.
I hope you find this video as funny as I did. there were some clips that were quite crazy, and then, there were some clips that just made me cringe.

The music to go along with this vid is one for Classical fans, and IMHO wonderful as a musical backdrop:
Handel's Zadok The Priest, BBC Concert Orchestra

per MSN:
now.msn.com . . .
[their phrasing]:
Watch a painfully funny supercut of winter mishaps and near-disasters
"Your butt will ache just watching this compilation of slip-and-slide snowy near-disasters that reminds us why tread-tastic footwear and snow tires are essential for coping with the white stuff. Boy, do we feel it in the coccyx for these bozos out in sneakers when crampons would've been a better choice. But those been-there-done-that sideways car slides are no match for the pathetic hilarity of this horny bull's amorous advances foiled by icy ground. When the snowplow can't even get a grip, take it as a sign that it's time to move to Florida."

and, if one clicks on the youtube toggle, there are urls's for the separate portions:
" Published on Jan 21, 2013
www.youtube.com . . .
Ice-induced pavement pile-up's, out of control vehicles, winter wipeouts and a smattering of death defiers.
Nobody was hurt in the making of this video apart from the people who were hurt.
by James Herring."

and, for those separate sections:
"Snow Fail Compilation
www.youtube.com . . .

Snow falling off roof
www.youtube.com . . .

Best Of The Worst Ski Crashes
www.youtube.com . . .

Snow Plough Parking Deck Fail
www.youtube.com . . .

News Reporter Vs SnowTube
www.youtube.com . . .

German Ice Diving Fail
www.youtube.com . . .

Train
www.youtube.com . . .

Reporter Vs Snowplough
www.youtube.com . . .

Black Ice + Car Walking fail
www.youtube.com . . .

Snow falling off large office roof
www.youtube.com . . .

Cars sliding in Seattle snow (night)
www.youtube.com . . .

Snow falling of house roof
www.youtube.com . . .

Man slips on pavement
www.youtube.com . . .

Man falls on ice while playing a Banjo
www.youtube.com . . .

Ladies taking a tumble on ice
www.youtube.com . . .
www.youtube.com . . .
www.youtube.com . . .
www.youtube.com . . ."

Ff you just want to hear the Handel, without the "slip, boom, Ahhhh!", please go here:
www.youtube.com . . .

Oh, if you want more "slidy" [Yikes!] videos, please see the right margin of the youtube vid.
you might like this, too:
now.msn.com . . .
"The iciest sidewalk on Earth will be the downfall of us all
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :(
"The name's Duke, Duke Street. It's frigid here in Norwich, England, and a sidewalk like me can use a little sand to cover up against the cold. But do these people care? No. They think they can walk all over me. Well, go ahead and try. Sure, a few might slither and slide by, b't then — boom! — down goes one guy. And another — twice! Ha! You don't think it's funny? Of course it's funny! Watch that guy's three pals laugh their asses off when he falls. Crash, bang, splat — three in one group! Don't mess with me, people. Your walking sticks are helpless against my gelid wrath."

Enjoy. Respectfully.
I would be mortified in my car spun like that, if I hadn't wanted to intentionally do a "donut."

Shadow.

and you don't have to subscribe to the channel, if you don't want to.

ReplySendWatch