Forum: Irish / Irish - Champs

Getting a Gavin! How do you order?
By mandees11
On Fri Jan 25, 2013 09:12 PM

Hey
I'M FINALLY GETTING A GAVIN!
How do you order them? His website is not very up to date.
Thanks

6 Replies to Getting a Gavin! How do you order?

re: Getting a Gavin! How do you order?
By obrienkdavis
On Sat Jan 26, 2013 05:53 AM
Their Facebook page is way more up to date. They are also very good at replying to emails. My dress is ready soon and so far, so good. They answer your questions as long as you ask them and get back to you promptly. Good luck.
By mandees11
On Sat Jan 26, 2013 09:02 PM
obrienkdavis wrote:

Their Facebook page is way more up to date. They are also very good at replying to emails. My dress is ready soon and so far, so good. They answer your questions as long as you ask them and get back to you promptly. Good luck.

How do they send you the dress design? How do you tell them what you want?
Thanks
By Crazy_Clairemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:16 PM
I've never ordered a Gavin but their contact details are listed over on Facebook. I'm sure if you sent them an e-Mail or called them then they would be able to answer all of your queries and sort out an order. The contact details on Facebook seem to be the same on his website, it's just the photos that are a few years out of date.

www.facebook.com . . .

Claire.
By saoirse3473member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 PM
Granted this was a little while back, but i just ordered mine through the website and sent them an e-mail in regards to my order (I filled out the form and then I sent more specific details of what I want with photo examples in my e-mail). In terms of dress designs and whatnot, Gavin usually just makes your dress per your request and then you get it in the mail one day. I never saw what my dress even looked like until it arrived at my doorstep. It was a pleasant surprise!

like everyone else has been saying, Facebook is a great way to get a hold of him- it's also a great source to see what he's done in the past and where/what he could do for you for the future...
By irishhdancerr13
On Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:37 PM
Check their Facebook page- Eire Designs By Gavin Doherty. I ordered a Gavin at Nationals and got it in October and it is my favorite dress yet! And I'm getting it SUPER blinged up for worlds and I can't wait! Hope you love yours as much as I have loved mine!:)
By Sorcha1
On Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:57 PM
I got my Gavin over the summer--- I emailed them and they did a great job with correspondence and letting me know when they may not be available to correspond (holiday breaks, etc). They will email you all the information you need as far as design and colors. Make sure you tell them if you want bling and how much (I gave them a small budget and was shocked at how blinged mine was!!). I emailed pictures of dresses that I liked and what I absolutely did NOT want and told them that they could have artistic freedom if they thought certain colors did not look good on me. But keep that in mind, because my dress was not what I had imagined---but I am in love with it! They definitely know their stuff. They have a team that makes them, so it may not be Gavin himself designing and making them (apparently Gavin designed mine himself, which was cool!). They are VERY fast. I ordered mine at the beginning of May and got it the week before Nationals. Good luck!

ReplySendWatch