Forum: Disco / Disco Advice

Beginner help~~~
By d_a_n_c_e_r1
On Sun Feb 03, 2013 02:10 PM

Hey, i'll be starting my first comp in a few weeks and really don't have a clue about what other beginner dancer's like me will be like! :/ If anyone knows any links to you tube or other videos with some beginner dancers - please could you post links or even just give me an idea!? Thank you :Dx

3 Replies to Beginner help~~~

re: Beginner help~~~
By jaimeleedover
On Sun Feb 10, 2013 05:22 PM
What comp will be your first?
Massive good Luck hope you enjoy it and do well :)
Jaime-lee
Xx
By imadancer123
On Sun Feb 10, 2013 07:22 PM
the standard of beginners really just depends on how long they have been doing it for, or how hard they train! practise and do the best that you can and you never know what the results may be:) x
By majicdancer
On Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:58 AM
i think it depends where you go. sometimes ive watched beginnners and toes arent pointed and arms dont extend properly. but i think it all depends on if they have a good teacher or not. just make sure your technique is really on top form. so point your toes make sure your kicks are neat and straight (straight legs are better than high and sloppy so dont worry about how high you kick). and SMILE!!! cannot stress that enough enjoy yourself stop worrying about evetryone else your there to dance because you love it so really go for it and enjoy yourself. xx

ReplySendWatch