Forum: General / Travel

Travel
Im going to Rome at easter... looking for dance classes
By lizzielonghairmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1075, member since Wed Mar 02, 2005
On Tue Feb 05, 2013 04:49 PM

Hi,

I'm going to rome at easter and am interested in taking some classes whilst we are out there.

Could anyone recommend any good central dance schools that do decent drop in classes?

Thanks,

Elisabeth Richardson

1 Replies to Im going to Rome at easter... looking for dance classes

re: Im going to Rome at easter... looking for dance classes
By Fayetmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2836, member since Fri Jun 09, 2006
On Fri Mar 08, 2013 04:27 PM
I don't think you'll find anything. I used to live in Rome and stopped dancing because I could not find a studio that was affordable and somewhere in a reachable distance to where I lived.

There used to be a studio at the upper floor of the Dimensione Danza store close to the Spanish Stairs, so if that one is still there you could have a look at it. Still, if you don't speak italian I would not recommend try it - outside of the tourist business english isn't really common in Italy.

Nevertheless, enjoy Rome. Easter is a wonderful time there, although the city will be packed with tourists. It's a wonderful place and I loved living there.

ReplySendWatch