Forum: Twirling / Twirling

"Spotlight On Twirling" interviews. Volunteers wanted!
By RosettaPremium member
On Sat Feb 16, 2013 03:26 AM

Hello twirlers!

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm wanting to get the "Spotlight on Twirling" interviews up and running again. I have messaged a few members asking if they would like to be interviewed, but never got any responses. :( Therefore, I am now looking for volunteers (twirlers, coaches, parents, or fans). Who wants to be featured? :)

3 Replies to "Spotlight On Twirling" interviews. Volunteers wanted!

re: "Spotlight On Twirling" interviews. Volunteers wanted!
By twirlerluvr
On Sun Feb 24, 2013 09:53 PM
I will. I am a twirler third year just back from twirlmania
By Crazy_Twirler
On Sun Mar 03, 2013 09:08 PM
Twirlerluvr,

Did you enjoy Twirlmania? I twirled many years, but I never had the chance to go. Twirlmania wasn't yet an option when I was really little. My mom let me choose between AYOP and Twirlmania, and AYOP always won out because I was more familiar with it. It would be great to hear more about your experience.
By twirldad
On Sat Mar 09, 2013 04:26 AM
I think the more you can promote twirling and let others know that it's a great sport for kids of all ages, the better. I hope that you are successful in getting volunteers to interview. It would be great to have coaches, judges, twirlers, parents, etc. from various organizations. There are positive things to say about different organizations, each has strengths that people like. Always interesting to see NBTA twirlers at USTA events and vice-versa. I recently had the opportunity to help some USTA parents and twirlers at their first NBTA event, to explain things to them, how the lanes run, some things to look for, and various other things that hopefully helped them. We should all welcome twirlers into our organizations to help grow the sport.

ReplySendWatch