Forum: Advice / Health & Nutrition

Pre-ballet class snacks and post-ballet class snacks???
By balanchinefreak
On Mon Feb 25, 2013 03:18 AM

Hey,
What are some good snack ideas for before and after ballet class?

3 Replies to Pre-ballet class snacks and post-ballet class snacks???

re: Pre-ballet class snacks and post-ballet class snacks???
By balletomane0606
On Mon Feb 25, 2013 08:24 AM
I guess it really depends when class is. Here's a recent thread on pre-ballet class snacks, that you can find in Ballet General:

www.dance.net . . .

For after class, if you're about to have another class, it's different from having late class and you're about to eat dinner.
It would help if there was more info. :D

Great idea for a thread!

<3 Balletomane0606
By bread
On Mon Feb 25, 2013 09:53 PM
Hello:D

It would also be helpful to know what you like,and how you eat because I like green juice,raw and vegan foods.I also have a serious sweet tooth so you might find my suggests not very appetizing (?).I don't know.

I like to follow a lot of recipes via Tara Stiles and Kris Carr.Making my own snacks to carry with me so that I know exactly what's in them and it's waaaay cheaper.

A few of my favorite...

Kris Carr: Gluten free oatmeal protein bars,Superhero balls,Shamrockin shake,make juice not war green drink,antioxidant superfood smoothie.

Tara Stiles: Arugula yellow pepper avacado hummus wrap,fruit canal,avocado smiley face toast.

And you should also check out chocolatecoveredkatie,she has a lot of healthy recipes.While it is a dessert blog-she has healthy snack options too!Like how to make your own Larabars.Yum..

Hopefully you find something that suits you!You can never go wrong with a trip to traderjoes or whole foods!:D
By Celebrianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 PM
I'm thinking of food easy to transport that are light and fast:

Carrot or celery sticks with peanut butter
Pretzel sticks or pita chips with hummus
Apple slices with yoghurt

ReplySendWatch