Forum: Disco / Disco - Well Wishes / Congratulations

Massive Congratulations to the Gorgeous E*R*I*N* B*E**L*L U10 Champ Slow WINNER! @ Birmingham Tower!
By Littlelegs_Erin
On Mon Mar 11, 2013 09:44 PM

WOW WOW WOWZAAAAA!!
So so proud of you Little Legs :)

First time at The Tower, First time in U10's
U10 Champ Slow W*I*N*N*E*R! loosing your first life for Prems! Such a big section & packed with amazing dancers!

You danced amazing all day :)
One recall in solos, you were amazing.
Keep doing what your doing it will come.

I said go and show those judges that amazing things come in small packages and you certainly did.

Proud as punch :)

Love Mammy, Daddy, Adam & Jack xxxx

5 Replies to Massive Congratulations to the Gorgeous E*R*I*N* B*E**L*L U10 Champ Slow WINNER! @ Birmingham Tower!

re: Massive Congratulations to the Gorgeous E*R*I*N* B*E**L*L U10 Champ Slow WINNER! @ Birmingham To
By DollieDot
On Mon Mar 11, 2013 09:53 PM
Amazing things certainly do come in small packages and you are the perfect example of that Erin :D ....

A true little superstar who is flying so high right now, keep it up gorgeous and we'll see you very soon :)

Lots of Love

Janine & Melodie x x x
re: Massive Congratulations to the Gorgeous E*R*I*N* B*E**L*L U10 Champ Slow WINNER! @ Birmingham To
By georgia6
On Mon Mar 11, 2013 09:57 PM
Eeeeeekkkkkkk Erin you were fab dabby doo 😄😄
See you soon little cutie 😀

XXXX
By loopy09
On Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:53 PM
Wow wee well done gawjus what amazing results especially for your 1st time in u10s big hugs and kisses from me and ebz keep up the hard work Hun its truly showing xxxxx
By bigtrouble
On Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:40 AM
Well done Erin
that was some final
fantastic results
love
wendy 'n' steph xxx
By lily01lees
On Thu Mar 21, 2013 07:28 PM
Well done xx

ReplySendWatch