Forum: General / Computers - General

Computers - General
Anyone know how to create a website background...
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Mon Mar 18, 2013 03:46 AM

That's willing to either do one for me, or help me figure out how to do it myself?

I've got in my head exactly how I want it to look - bright, vivid aqua (oddly, I pretty much want it to be the color of a nail polish I have...). I want the studio name on the top in black, with some little aqua flowers underneath it, dance quote on the top right. White box in the center, which is where the text will go. With the look that the white box is slightly raised, if possible.

I don't exactly know how to make what's in my head, come out on a screen. So if you do, and you're willing to do it, or you do, and you're willing to point me toward how to figure it out, I'd be very appreciative.

2 Replies to Anyone know how to create a website background...

re: Anyone know how to create a website background...
By M00nlightDancer Comments: 3, member since Wed Apr 24, 2013
On Wed Apr 24, 2013 05:57 AM
Google what you need. also search on youtube. there are many tutorials there
I'd help you but have little time at the moment.
Most people who can help would probably want to be paid for their time
re: Anyone know how to create a website background...
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Wed Apr 24, 2013 06:48 AM
Is this for a blog? Like wordpress or blogger? If you just want a plain old header, it's pretty easy. Changing anything else is a complete nightmare.

ReplySendWatch