Forum: General / Room Salutes

Room Salutes
My new apartment
By RedheadGredmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3922, member since Sat Sep 28, 2002
On Fri Mar 29, 2013 01:14 PM

So my boyfriend and I just got an apartment together and it is all decorated now. I am super happy with the place and I am absolutely loving it here.

The bedroom is filled mainly with Doctor Who stuff. I took more pictures, but can only post ten here.

1 Replies to My new apartment

re: My new apartment
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6359, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Sat Mar 30, 2013 08:11 AM
Edited by Chaconne (182529) on 2013-03-30 08:17:43
Exquisite decoration of a 20-somethings apartment. My 20-something apartments (there were four of them-post college, 2 of them bachelor pads, two with a wife and eventually two kids) were more in the style of "Early Attic" or "Late Relatives" complete with cinder block bookshelves and a lamp made from Contact paper over a cardboard box with plastic pipe pole. As we lived 1000 miles from any attic and any relatives, we mostly improvised. Our piece de resistance was a dining table made from a 7-foot diameter electrical reel. The electrical wire reel served for one year into our first home. We still are using its replacement. You are doing far better.

Jon

ReplySendWatch