Forum: Disco / Disco - 18+

Disco - 18+
male freestyle disco dancers wanted for university dissertation interviews.
By tash_1992 Comments: 4, member since Sun Dec 02, 2012
On Tue Apr 09, 2013 01:01 PM

Hi All,
I am a third year student studying Physical Education and Sports Coaching. I am undertaking a dissertation in relation to the Experiences of Male Dancers, particularly Freestyle Disco. I would also be willing to talk to contemporary male dancers who have may have participated or have some knowledge of Freestyle Dancing.

Participants must be male, can be 17 and above (NO MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT), and must have had at least 2 years experience in the Dancing environment. If the males are under 16, parental consent would need to be gained, as there are a set structure of questions within the interview to be asked. I am undertaking this study because as an Ex-ADFP registered Premier Champ at a dance school in Hartlepool, I am keen to gain a further insight into males in dance, as there wasn't many male dancers when I competed.

I would love to be able to do the interviews face to face, but I can also conduct them via telephone and record at the same time!

If anyone is interested or knows of any male freestyle dancers that would be interested, please do not hesitate to email me on natasha.doyle@yorksj.ac.uk.
This would be much appreciated if anyone can help!

Thanks,
Natasha

ReplySendWatch