Forum: Advice / Guys Only

Guys Only
acrobatics and making my back more flexibilty
By Dancingleek Comments: 25, member since Mon Dec 05, 2011
On Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:00 AM

I was wondering if any of you guys are taking acro? I have found I am very good at acro and I enjoy it a lot! I can do a lot of things but I have almost no back flexiblity and it sucks it prevents me from doing some things and some thing look hideous because of my lack of back flexibility! I stretch my back constantly like I do my legs! I started dancing late at 15 and Idk if ill be able to gain any back flexibilty! please help!

4 Replies to acrobatics and making my back more flexibilty

re: acrobatics and making my back more flexibilty
By lift Comments: 105, member since Tue Nov 04, 2008
On Wed Apr 10, 2013 01:49 AM
try yoga
By ScrutinEyes Comments: 15, member since Tue Mar 26, 2013
On Fri Apr 12, 2013 08:19 PM
I have a wrist problem that doesnt allow me to bend it, does anyone know of flexible exercises I can do that I dont have to bend my wrist
By Dancingleek Comments: 25, member since Mon Dec 05, 2011
On Sat Apr 20, 2013 08:07 PM
lay on your stomach and get put your hands by your sides palms on the floor get someone to push your legs up but keep your hips on the floor, make sure this is done slowly and you wont be able to talk really well because your throat will be a squeezed tight in this position but it will help if you dont understand this ill try and make it more clear just let me know
By JoeyS Comments: 22, member since Wed Jun 12, 2013
On Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:39 AM
May sound weird buy you could look up inversion drills or inverted guard drills for brazilian jiu jitsu on youtube and see if they would help in the way you want.

ReplySendWatch