Forum: Disco / Disco - Well Wishes / Achievements

Disco - Achievements
Lil' D*I*V*A* G Back in Prems for SLOW!! And Birmingham ROYAL Ballet/Elmhurst Associate Place!!!!!
By Georgia_Grace Comments: 2574, member since Tue May 26, 2009
On Tue Jun 25, 2013 05:06 AM

So proud of Georgia went into U12s in January and is now back dancing in Prem Champs for Slow, I knew it wouldn't be long baby girl as you blow me away dancing in your slow xxx so well deserved Georgia you deserve to be up there with the best :)

Hopefully not long and you will up there for solo too xxx

Huge congratulations also to Georgia this week for auditioning for a place with Elmhurst/Birmingham Royal Ballet, omggeee couldn't believe it when i opened the letter, what a fabulous achievement and opportunity for you for the future. Georgia will be starting every Saturday from September for a year with their Junior Associates.

Always proud of you, Mam xxx

3 Replies to Lil' D*I*V*A* G Back in Prems for SLOW!! And Birmingham ROYAL Ballet/Elmhurst Associate Place!!!!!

re: Lil' D*I*V*A* G Back in Prems for SLOW!! And Birmingham ROYAL Ballet/Elmhurst Associate Place!!
By Lisa_Jean Comments: 339, member since Sat Mar 28, 2009
On Tue Jun 25, 2013 09:32 AM
Huge congratulations to our Georgia!
You have achieved so much in your
Dancing. Especially with elmhurst!!!!
Love you and are very proud of you
Nan and Lisa xx
re: Lil' D*I*V*A* G Back in Prems for SLOW!! And Birmingham ROYAL Ballet/Elmhurst Associate Place!!
By bigtrouble Comments: 1733, member since Sat Apr 21, 2007
On Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 AM
Fantastic achievements Georgia
massive congratulations
good luck with it all
love
wendy 'n' steph xxx
By DollieDot Comments: 1156, member since Sun Feb 05, 2012
On Tue Jun 25, 2013 04:24 PM
Well well well Georgia you just keep pulling it out the bag!

Back in prems, definitely where you belong and WOW what an achievement at 10 years old.... Birmingham Royal Ballet School, youve certainly got one huge future ahead of you little lady! Well done :D

Lots of Love

Janine & Melodie x x x

ReplySendWatch