Forum: Arts / Politics & Current Affairs

Politics & Current Affairs
Recovery, nothing! US's second largest employer is a temporary agency.
By schuhplattlerPremium member Comments: 3037, member since Sat Dec 23, 2006
On Tue Jul 09, 2013 06:10 AM

3 Replies to Recovery, nothing! US's second largest employer is a temporary agency.

re: Recovery, nothing! US's second largest employer is a temporary agency. (karma: 1)
By Nyssasisticmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3643, member since Sat Sep 20, 2003
On Tue Jul 09, 2013 08:02 AM
Cool story, bro.
re: Recovery, nothing! US's second largest employer is a temporary agency.
By Naoisemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1463, member since Tue Apr 20, 2004
On Tue Jul 09, 2013 08:44 AM
Edited by Naoise (91045) on 2013-07-09 08:50:46 On second thought... Nevermind. Why bother?
re: Recovery, nothing! US's second largest employer is a temporary agency.
By Moonlitefairy06member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 7177, member since Fri Apr 16, 2004
On Tue Jul 09, 2013 05:41 PM
Trust me, I feel the same way as you do on this issue (which may be first as I disagree with most of what you have to say). but don't you have any commentary or something to go with the thread title? And even though I've read this story from multiple sources, I'll add that I have visited or talked to at least 7 staffing agencies in one of this country's biggest cities and until today (!) none has even gotten me an interview. But certainly this is an issue that companies are too afraid to hire people and that they aren't getting benefits either. I'd rather have a full time job without benefits then a part time job and no benefits, but you can't have that now.

ReplySendWatch