Forum: Arts / Books

Books
Divergent Series! *Spoilers*
By camymac_dancer Comments: 96, member since Sun Jul 01, 2012
On Tue Jul 23, 2013 01:47 PM

Hello, fellow dancers! Am I the only one out there who is totally OBSESSED with the Divergent series by Veronica Roth? They're my all-time favorite!

So I wanted to see what your favorite part of either books is. Mine is when Tris and Four kiss for the first time. :) I ship Fourtris 100% ! Tell me your favorite part! I'd love to hear from you.

Love,
Camryn

5 Replies to Divergent Series! *Spoilers*

re: Divergent Series! *Spoilers*
By Coccinellamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5930, member since Sat Jan 25, 2003
On Tue Jul 23, 2013 02:05 PM
I've only the first one so far but plan to continue the second when I want to take a break from Game of Thrones.

By the way, a close friends child spells her name the same as yours which is cool because I thought it was so incredibly unique. :)
By saaammiemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 440, member since Thu Apr 01, 2010
On Tue Jul 23, 2013 02:56 PM
I think they're great too! Really really interesting, well-written books!

Gosh, I liked Tris' and Four's first kiss too, but I have to say that when Tris' mom visits her is one of my favorite scenes, as well as the knife-throwing scene.
By FrozenGhillies Comments: 33, member since Mon Jun 17, 2013
On Tue Jul 23, 2013 07:37 PM
Oh, how can you choose a favorite scene from such an amazing series? Personally, I really enjoy most of the simulation scenes, and the scene with Tris and Four on the ferris wheel. Now I have to go re-read the books and figure it out!

(Marvelous discussion topic, by the way!)
By camymac_dancer Comments: 96, member since Sun Jul 01, 2012
On Tue Aug 06, 2013 09:53 AM
I'm so excited to see other fans here! I couldn't find a Divergent board, so I thought, why not start one! I'm glad some people replied to it! Thanks for the support~ :)
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Thu Aug 08, 2013 07:09 PM
I just got the audiobook. Hopefully, it's better than "The Maze Runner" which sucked. Fingers crossed.

ReplySendWatch