Forum: Arts / Body Art

Body Art
My latest
By Saramember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2800, member since Sat Feb 10, 2007
On Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:37 PM

Spur of the moment, something I've always wanted. My artist moved back to town so I was very exciting to be back in the chair.

Elephants have a remarkable memory, and it is said that they never ever forget anything. I've struggled with alot of my bad memories, and I wanted something lovely to remind myself that remembering is a good thing. I need to be reminded of that alot.

I haven't named her yet, so I'm open to ideas lol.

1 Replies to My latest

re: My latest
By LizDancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1140, member since Fri Jan 06, 2006
On Tue Sep 24, 2013 06:25 PM
What a beautiful tattoo! I love it. She looks very Indian, almost like a henna pattern. I study Hindi, so I think you should name her Hathi! Because that's the Hindi word for elephant. It's pronounced haw-tee (the th in the spelling actually isn't a "th" as in "the," it's an aspirated t, like a t with a faint "h" sound after it). Or you could name her Hattie, since that's kind of the equivalent name in English!

ReplySendWatch