Forum: Arts / Body Art

Body Art
Remembrance tattoo
By Euphoriamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1909, member since Mon Dec 05, 2005
On Sat Oct 19, 2013 09:24 AM

My baby nephews both died in June last year and I wanted a tattoo for them.

I decided to go for a Charles Rennie Mackintosh rose as he is my absolute favourite artist. I chose the rose design as its the symbol of family love and incorporated the 2 colours to represent each boy.

I have it on the inside of my right heel just below my ankle.

2 Replies to Remembrance tattoo

re: Remembrance tattoo
By Gioiamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3024, member since Sun Jun 20, 2004
On Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:17 PM
I really like it (and your shoes)! I got a sentimental tattoo on my foot years ago that is pink with no black outline and I had several people try to talk me out of it, but I still love it! I haven't had to have it touched up yet, but I should since it is now almost 10 years old.
re: Remembrance tattoo
By Euphoriamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1909, member since Mon Dec 05, 2005
On Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:51 PM
Mine needs touching up, one of the outlines kind of fell off when it was scabbed up, but it's in such an awkward place that I kind of need to be able to wear flip flops for a week or 2 after its done so that won't be for a while!

ReplySendWatch