Forum: Arts / Movies & TV

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: The Walking Dead
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8458, member since Tue Sep 02, 2003
On Tue Dec 03, 2013 08:27 AM
Edited by Krystal (73000) on 2013-12-03 08:28:06
Spoiler: Show
This may make me a horrible person, but a part of me hopes that Judith is actually dead.

Yes...me too. Every time I see her I just think "dead weight." Sad but true.

Although...people on twitter have been talking that she's not actually dead. Supposedly there is a still from the show, showing that Tyreese ran off with her. Still doesn't explain all the blood, unless maybe Tyreese had an injury/got bit and wanted to save the baby before he died/if he died. The wait until February is going to kill me!

I already don't know what to do with my life now that this is "over!" I started watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix so hopefully I'll get wrapped up in that til February!
re: The Walking Dead
By Kekoamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8949, member since Sat Jul 19, 2003
On Tue Dec 03, 2013 04:53 PM
^I saw that GIF, and it's so unclear what he's holding. Looks like he's cradling something, like an injured arm or a gun to me.

Spoiler: Show
The carseat was unbuckled which is why so many people think she's alive. I think it may have been oversight. These ARE the same people who expected us to believe that one walker ate Lori, bones and all.

Also, not to spoil the comics, but there are some really difficult situations coming up. We see more kids (older kids, at that) die and Carl has a hard enough time coping in a lot of what happens. I cringe to think of that poor baby being in those scenarios!
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch