Forum: Irish / Irish

Voy boards
By luckycharms5
On Mon Nov 18, 2013 06:12 AM

Is anyone else having trouble getting on the voy irish boards? It seems all that I can't access all that I have bookmarked?

12 Replies to Voy boards

re: Voy boards
By Hop_123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Nov 18, 2013 06:14 AM
couldn't get on them yesterday, can't get on them today
re: Voy boards (karma: 1)
By Louisemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Nov 18, 2013 06:15 AM
www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com - they're down for everyone.
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Nov 18, 2013 06:16 AM
They're down. isup.me . . .
re: Voy boards (karma: 2)
By reel_faerie85member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Nov 18, 2013 07:35 AM
Maybe its a blessing in disguise :P
By Tansey
On Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:20 AM
reel_faerie85 wrote:

Maybe its a blessing in disguise :P

With both the New England and the Western Region US Oireachtasi starting this Friday, it may very well be a blessing in disguise.
By Hop_123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Nov 18, 2013 04:10 PM
looks like they are temporarily back up. The explanation is across the very top of the page
On Mon Nov 18, 2013 04:45 PM
Such a shame. I just had a quick look on a few different pages. The first had a bitter venomous argument going on about Schhols being discriminated in the Connaghts. The second page wasn't too bad but didn't dig deep & the third was having a dig at WIDA & OP organisations & teaching crdentials.

I honestly think its where all the Irish dancers/parents with bad PMT hide away, ready to strike on their next victim...anonymously of course!
By DressShopping
On Wed Nov 20, 2013 08:36 AM
Voy is definitely a mixed blessing - great for info/results but full of nasty people as well.
By Tansey
On Fri Nov 22, 2013 03:13 PM
And they're down again...
On Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 AM
I've been trying to reply to a post on the UK Board for days now but apparently I don't have access, I have contacted the administrator several times but not heard back. Any ideas from anyone.
By Louisemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:11 PM
If you're trying to post from an iPad or iPhone, don't waste your time. Somehow they have blocked all these devices, the only way to post is from a computer even if it's via the same internet connection. I don't understand the science behind it, but that's the craic.
By StepdancerPremium member
On Wed Dec 04, 2013 05:53 PM
^^ I asked my son about this (college student, computer programming). He said mobile devices broadcast that they're a mobile platform, which is how some content (videos, for example) is blocked on phones and tablets. One could certainly block in the opposite direction, although my son says there are ways around this which basically stop (or mask) your phone or tablet from announcing what it is.

I haven't paid much attention to Voy before, but looking at it now...it sounds just like where I live.

ReplySendWatch