Forum: Ballet / Ballet Photos - Misc

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Males doing Pointe
By guyclone Comments: 253, member since Wed Dec 28, 2005
On Tue Nov 26, 2013 06:55 AM
thanks for clarifying. I wasn't judging, just curious.
By attitudegurl Comments: 151, member since Sat Oct 01, 2011
On Tue Nov 26, 2013 07:29 AM
Gavrilushka,

I am currently taking a social justice class that has really opened my eyes to all the many, many, many differences that exist among people. Just a few months ago, I may have been tempted to question some of your reasons for wearing women's clothing, regarding the fit and such, but now I am sorry that you have to justify your reasons at all. I agree with guyclone that you are educating us and for that I applaud you. While I'm sad that you must have to spend a good deal of your time educating us, I am really glad that we can have open dialogue and a forum where we can do so. Since I've started this class, I feel a responsibility to understand our differences so that we may appreciate one another for our specialness. Your post was so relative to what we've been studying that, with your permission, I would love to share your post with my class. Thank you again for your time and I am glad that you can experience your love for dance in a way that makes you comfortable. Heck, I've put on ten pounds and am now so insecure about it that I struggle evryday to put together dance clothes in which I can feel only marginally comfortable as you. As I write this, I just realized that I need to appreciate my own differences as much as you, and I, do yours!

Keep on dancing my friend!
By d4jmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12490, member since Fri Aug 27, 2004
On Tue Nov 26, 2013 08:45 AM
Have to say that I am not comfortable that this thread has shifted from talking about a random pic found on the internet to now someone's name has been attached, links and info re accounts, etc. Granted, someone who posts photos like this must know that they are going to be talked about, but still...
By attitudegurl Comments: 151, member since Sat Oct 01, 2011
On Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:43 AM
Agree, it was late last night and I was not thinking clearly. I have asked the moderators to remove his info.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch