Forum: Irish / Irish - Dressmakers & Costumers

Maureen McHugh
By shamrock28
On Sun Nov 24, 2013 09:53 AM

Does anyone know if Maureen McHugh has a website or facebook page? Haven't been able to find anything yet, but would love to see some more of her designs! I currently wear one of her dresses that I bought used and just love the dress.

Or, if you also have a Maureen McHugh dress, would you mind posting a picture here? Just want to see some more of her work!

Thanks!

6 Replies to Maureen McHugh

re: Maureen McHugh
By dancer_girl4192
On Sun Nov 24, 2013 01:12 PM
I know that she doesn't have a website, but she might just have a Facebook account. Her dresses are extremely beautiful and almost everyone at my dance school gets a solo dress from her!
By KK4
On Sun Nov 24, 2013 03:05 PM
This is my daughters Maureen McHugh made a couple of years ago.
By KK4
On Sun Nov 24, 2013 03:09 PM
This is my daughters Maureen McHugh made a couple of years ago.
By Greensleeves
On Sun Nov 24, 2013 07:57 PM
My daughter has a dress made by Maureen, and we just had a vest made for my son. She does great work at a "reasonable" (ID reasonable, that is) price. Nice lady, too. :)
By bluesub
On Sun Nov 24, 2013 08:25 PM
My daughter's first solo dress was a Maureen McHugh. Getting ready to sell it, it is beautiful. I hope to have one made for my daughter some day, she is my favorite dressmaker.
By Car_is_sa
On Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:36 PM
Greensleeves wrote:

My daughter has a dress made by Maureen, and we just had a vest made for my son. She does great work at a "reasonable" (ID reasonable, that is) price. Nice lady, too. :)

Hello! I know this is an old post but I just saw she is still making dresses! Does anyone have her contact info!? How do you order from her? Thanks!!

ReplySendWatch