Forum: Irish / Irish - Achievements

Irish - Achievements
Oeps, she did it again!
By Dresswitch Comments: 444, member since Wed Mar 26, 2008
On Mon Dec 02, 2013 09:42 AM

I had to wait for the pictures to arrive, thanks Feisphotos.
But here they are, my DD did it again, won the Championship and Qualifiers for the 4th time in a row!
She went to Krakow on her own, no mom or dad, but all her friends from the dance school were there.
I couldn't even be in front of the computer at home, because my other DD( all other dancing disciplines, except Irish) was doing a performance in an operetta in our local theatre. Watching my mobile in the dark for news from the Oireachtas every 10 minutes, when there was only singing going on ;) Then came the text: 4x 1. It meant she won the 2 solo's, the championship and the qualifiers. Needless to say I'm a proud dance mom of 2 wonderful dancing girls :)

10 Replies to Oeps, she did it again!

re: Oeps, she did it again!
By IrishLizzymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3559, member since Wed Jul 28, 2004
On Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:45 AM
I love her look, beautiful dress and her hair looks great. Big congratulations to her! What a wonderful achievement :)
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11321, member since Sun Nov 23, 2003
On Mon Dec 02, 2013 01:29 PM
That dress is BEAUTIFUL and so is your daughter! Congrats to her and to you, mom :)
By djcharamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 967, member since Mon Jan 11, 2010
On Mon Dec 02, 2013 04:07 PM
Congrats!! That's awesome!! I love her hair and her dress so much as well :) Is there a POC video? I always love watching her dance, her leaps especially!
By djcharamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 967, member since Mon Jan 11, 2010
On Mon Dec 02, 2013 04:11 PM
Congrats!! That's awesome!! I love her hair and her dress so much as well :) Is there a POC video? I always love watching her dance, her leaps especially!
On Mon Dec 02, 2013 04:41 PM
I'm sorry to say there was no POC, because the last results of the seniors came after 3 a.m. local time and even though a lot of dancers had been waiting until that time to do the POC, they called it off.
By newdancingmom Comments: 176, member since Sun Apr 23, 2006
On Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:09 PM
Congratulations to your daughter and you! Just saw a post and photo on the voy new UK board about her fabulous leaps - amazing!

F.Y.I. - heres the link to voy www.voy.com . . .

and the leap photo

www.facebook.com . . .
By Spitjemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 56, member since Wed May 23, 2012
On Tue Dec 03, 2013 03:22 AM
her dress is so beautiful!
By eturner3 Comments: 20, member since Mon Dec 02, 2013
On Sat Dec 07, 2013 08:29 PM
Congratulations to her!!!! Sounds like so fabulous achievements. Keep going strong… We all are here to support other dancers in this sport! :)
By AnRinceoirRuamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 175, member since Mon Dec 20, 2010
On Mon Dec 16, 2013 09:04 PM
Congrats to your daughter! That leap photo is all over Tumblr right now... someone actually called her the "sparkling diamond of Mainland Europe." How's that for a compliment?!

I seem to remember you making her dresses in the past. Did you make this one as well? Either way, it's stunning.
On Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:07 AM
Yes, AnRinceoirRua, I made this dress too :) Thanks for the compliment. And the compliments and lovely comments about my DD, well, what can I say , makes a mom's heart proud. She's been my sparkling diamond from the day she was born :D

ReplySendWatch