Forum: Advice / Girls Only PG-13

Girls Only PG-13
Spotting or menstrual cycle?
By DancingAngel925member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1120, member since Sun Nov 28, 2004
On Wed Dec 04, 2013 07:02 PM

Hello,

I'm experiencing some spotting I think, but I also have some questions about a sexual situation.

My period started Nov 17 and finished around the 24th.

OK so here's what happened: On Nov 25, we didn't have sex, but he ejaculated onto my bed/himself. He cleaned up but sometime later that evening, he gave me oral and fingered me.

The 28th the same thing happened, except this time I took the morning after pill. Yesterday, I started experiencing spotting and today it was pretty heavy. I'm hoping it's not implantation bleeding because I don't feel ready to have a child. I also felt a bit dizzy today and had some cramps.

Someone please tell me I'm not pregnant and that this is normal.

4 Replies to Spotting or menstrual cycle?

re: Spotting or menstrual cycle?
By Josianemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1643, member since Sun Nov 06, 2005
On Wed Dec 04, 2013 07:24 PM
You probably messed up your cycle because of the morning after pill. Don't worry. Also, you cannot get pregnant from him fingering you with a clean finger. I don't think the morning after pill was necessary. I think it's time for you to start thinking about some form of birth control if you are scared. It makes everything easier.
By Josianemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1643, member since Sun Nov 06, 2005
On Wed Dec 04, 2013 07:25 PM
Edited by Josiane (144829) on 2013-12-04 19:27:49
double post
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5889, member since Sat Sep 29, 2007
On Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:44 PM
It's most likely from the morning after pill...which I don't get why you took, he didn't have sperm on his hand when he fingered you right? He had washed his has since then? But, I would get some form of birth control if you are that worried.
By HollieErin Comments: 3422, member since Tue Feb 19, 2002
On Thu Dec 05, 2013 03:17 PM
Please take a look through this website www.tcoyf.com. It will explain how your cycle actually works. Sex does not equal baby there is a lot more to it than that.

ReplySendWatch