Forum: Arts / Movies & TV

Movies & TV
If you could craft a channel, what would it feature?
By SoloJazzDancer Comments: 21529, member since Wed Jun 30, 2004
On Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:26 PM

There are a lot of channels on TV that are supposed to be about one thing, like MTV was music videos and music and History was supposed to be about History. We all know that those channels and many more have all changed and aren't what they used to be. Then there is the Golf channel. How many different ways can you play golf or teach it? I mean, really?

So if you could have your own channel with absolutely anything on it, what would it feature?

I would love 2 channels. The first would be a dance channel. The only thing I wouldn't have on it is Abby Lee Miller! LOL There are a bazillion different kinds of dance that could be taught or just shown like old dance movies or videos. They could have competitions like SYTYCD or DWTS or some such thing. There is a ballet competition that is in my town that people from all over the country compete in. I'd so rather watch 24 hour dance then 24 hour golf. My parents would not agree but that's another story.

The next would be the craft channel with a heavy emphasis on stamping and beading. Those are my 2 fave crafts although there are a bazillion more crafts they could feature and teach. My DVR would be running over full time with those channels.

How about you guys? What channels would you craft?

ReplySendWatch