Forum: Arts / Crafts & Hobbies

Crafts & Hobbies
How to print my Pinterest quotes?
By FeisQueenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 162, member since Sun Feb 24, 2008
On Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:52 PM

Pinterest is full of quotes with pretty fonts and and picture backgrounds. I am in recovery and would like to actually print some of them to use as inspiration and motivation. I want them to be nice quality though, so I'm thinking I can't use my regular printer or else they will turn out dull and grainy.

Anyone have any suggestions? I don't have a photo printer. Since many of them are not the usual photo shape (4x6), would that even work?

Thanks for any advice!

1 Replies to How to print my Pinterest quotes?

re: How to print my Pinterest quotes?
By Gavrilushka Comments: 872, member since Wed Jul 11, 2012
On Mon Dec 16, 2013 01:43 AM
You need to look at the ratios of the image. Go onto photoshop (there is a version that is free) or any other photo editing software and resize the image to be 4x6 inches. If it gets out of whack, you will have to crop and then resize.

Otherwise, you can purchase photo paper that is larger than the standard 4x6 and print your images on that to a size you like. So you might get A4 paper and then print maybe two or more images on it, paste and resize them to how you like on word and then just cut them out once it's all printed. Your local library may allow you to print images on photo paper if you supply your own - just ask them. :)

ReplySendWatch