Forum: Irish / Irish - For Sale / Wanted

Need a dress for Senior Champ Lady
By ashleyt
On Sat Dec 21, 2013 03:17 PM

Hi- I'm searching for a dress that is fairly newer style that is under $700. I am only going to wear it two or three times before selling it again (moving and won't be dancing). I have a bust of 36/37" and a natural waist ( 1" above belly button) of 34" and dropped waist of 38". Those are the measurements that I am having a hard time meeting with the dresses I've seen. I am 5'4" and championship level. I was hoping to have a dress before the middle of January.

Thank you for any help!

Ashley

4 Replies to Need a dress for Senior Champ Lady

re: Need a dress for Senior Champ Lady
By IrishLizzymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Dec 21, 2013 03:25 PM
I would contact The Velvet Castle. I don't know how fast she is at making dresses, but her price is right in your budget and you'd get a dress made specifically to your measurements.

I think if you make a deposit now you can get a dress for $700. She also has had some designs up at $500.

thevelvetcastle.com . . .
By dancer_andrea
On Sun Dec 22, 2013 02:10 AM
Hello,
I have this lovely dress for sale, PM me for more info if interested.
Best wishes,
Andrea
By erin5
On Mon Dec 30, 2013 06:37 AM
Let me know what you think This would suit you well.
Erin
By newdresswanted
On Wed Jan 01, 2014 03:20 AM
I have this dress up for sale. Measurements are similar to yours except I am 5'7"
Has had several hundred light blue diamante added (not swarovski) since pic taken.
Asking only $450 plus postage from Australia.
Comes with original head piece, headband I wore instead as I didn't like the head piece, and kick pants. I rarely wore the kick pants and just wore black bloomers.
PM me for more details and pictures if you are interested

ReplySendWatch