Forum: Arts / Pets

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: I might have asked this already: What do your pets do to get your attention, for feeding?
By Melly2 Comments: 22, member since Sat Dec 14, 2013
On Tue Jan 21, 2014 07:51 PM
Our cat is a very vocal boy who knows his feeding time to the minute just about. Any deviation from the routine results in lots of dirty looks, loud meows and help in directing me to the kitchen by dodging in between my feet if I stand up to go to the other room.
re: I might have asked this already: What do your pets do to get your attention, for feeding?
By ballerinatwirler Comments: 2083, member since Sat May 29, 2004
On Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:34 AM
I must have a strange dog because she never tries to get my attention for feeding. She doesn't really eat that much and kind of picks at her food during the day.
By Damhnaitmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 691, member since Sun Apr 22, 2007
On Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:03 PM
My dog makes this face until you make eye contact, and then when you do make eye contact she pounces.

If she's less energetic and wants food, she waits for eye contact and then lets out a "woo" noise until you stand up and she dances around your feet with more "woooo"s
By bigTreblemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1737, member since Mon Jan 26, 2004
On Thu Feb 06, 2014 01:43 AM
Our dogs get fed at the same time every day, so they don't really get a say when it's feeding time or not. :)

Probably a good thing, considering two of the three are pugs, so they would just eat all day long if I let them. Once they are all done eating, the pugs go around to each bowl in an effort to lick up any crumbs that might have been missed.
By Kettricken Comments: 174, member since Thu Jun 07, 2012
On Thu Feb 06, 2014 08:15 AM
bigTreble wrote:

Our dogs get fed at the same time every day, so they don't really get a say when it's feeding time or not. :)

Probably a good thing, considering two of the three are pugs, so they would just eat all day long if I let them. Once they are all done eating, the pugs go around to each bowl in an effort to lick up any crumbs that might have been missed.

Yay for pugs! I have three, and they are little piggies! Mine do the same hunt for crumbs that the others left behind. They always eat from the same bowls, in the same order. AFter that, it's musical bowls as they have to check each one multiple times.
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch