Forum: Adults / Baby On Board

Pregnant on implanon?
By Balletchic1
On Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 PM

Hi all, i just want a bit of advice..
I had the implanon fitted on november 6th 2012 and it has been great so far ( no side effects) i was wondering what the chances are me getting pregnant on this as i havent had a period since it was fitted. I have gone off cheese and other foods and wanting different things. I Also need to pee more often usually during the night too. Me and my partner do have sex a lot so could this make my chances higher of Falling pregnant.

Thanks so much guys xx

5 Replies to Pregnant on implanon?

re: Pregnant on implanon?
By Wicked_Elphabamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 04, 2014 04:04 PM
Edited by Dancing_EMT (115664) on 2014-01-04 16:04:54
Unlikely, but possible. Implanon is pretty effective from what I've heard.

I go through phases where I'll want different things and not want others and I'm definitely not pregnant. :P
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 04, 2014 04:11 PM
Well, have you read the information that comes with it, or the website www.implanon-usa.com . . .

I have implanon too. It is one of the most effective forms of birth control.
By brwneyedgrl42584member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:57 PM
I am one who believes that anything is possible. It's not likely but it can happen. The only way to know is to test or see a doctor.
By edendancermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:12 AM
It's really, really, really unlikely (though of course, not impossible) You have varying levels of hormones zapping around your body causing it to behave slightly differently, that's all.
By Siobhan91
On Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:56 PM
I have been on implanon and experienced similar side effects and bad headaches. I didnt stay on it for less than a month I think. Im sure its just that and your not pregnant :)

ReplySendWatch