Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

GLBT PG-13
Could this turn into a happy ending someday?
By calla45 Comments: 228, member since Tue May 08, 2012
On Sun Jan 19, 2014 07:30 PM

Okay so to keep it short I am a girl and I am in love with my best friend (also a girl) and she is straight. She and I are as close as sisters and are very compatible.

She has never been in a relationship with anyone and has never mentioned being attracted to anybody at all before. So I am not 100% sure of her sexuality.

I love her in a romantic and sensual sort of way. I am not sexually attracted to her. I just want to be with her and make her happy and like hug and kiss and cuddle with her and touch and be close to her in a nonsexual way.

She constantly tells me how lovable she thinks I am and how well we work together and how she hopes we will be friends even as adults.

Is there any chance she might grow to love me back the way I love her and we could end up together?

2 Replies to Could this turn into a happy ending someday?

re: Could this turn into a happy ending someday?
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Sun Jan 19, 2014 09:17 PM
Can you see yourself having a sexual relationship with her?

Because unless you're talking about some sort of asexual relationship where you two just live out the rest of your days, smiling and holding hands...I'm gonna go with no. Sorry. :(
re: Could this turn into a happy ending someday?
By calla45 Comments: 228, member since Tue May 08, 2012
On Mon Jan 20, 2014 07:14 AM
I would really only want a sexual relationship with her if she wanted it.

And I am not entirely sure if she wants any sort of romantic relationship with me.

From what I know about her I can sort of assume that she is probably straight but there is still the possibility of her being part of the LGBTQA community

We already hug every time we see each other and sometimes hold hands. We always partner together for dance stuff and sometimes we just dance with each other for the heck of it so we don't really have any issues with touching each other or anything.

ReplySendWatch