Forum: Irish / Irish

Utah Dancers/Parents, Join on Facebook: Utah's irish Dance Exchange and Swap :)
By byudawn
On Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:03 PM

Is this ok to promote here? I have created a closed group on Facebook for our local Utah dancers/parents to sell, buy, ask questions or generate carpools, etc. or ANYTHING dealing with Irish Dance! If you're a Utah dancer, please join! I will have a giveaway for all Members that join before March 1st (see page for details!) I approve all members beforehand, so Message me if I don't know you for which school you're at----this is for Utah dancers, or those dancers/parents close. :)
It's called Utah's Irish Dance Exchange and Swap

Link: www.facebook.com . . .

Thanks! Dawn :)

1 Replies to Utah Dancers/Parents, Join on Facebook: Utah's irish Dance Exchange and Swap :)

re: Utah Dancers/Parents, Join on Facebook: Utah's irish Dance Exchange and Swap :)
By byudawn
On Mon Feb 24, 2014 08:35 PM
Ok, took the "And Swap" off the name, it's now officially just "UTIDE": Utah Irish Dance Exchange. (I like making word/acronyms, lol). Giving away a pair of brand new silver/black metal buckles for hard shoe laces for Utah folks that join by Friday night at Midnight! AND extra entries for every legitimate Post on our site (For Sale/Wanted/iD Question, etc.) AND if you Share on your Wall! :)

Just trying to pull together our schools locally so that parents have more options when looking for used shoes or dresses, etc. without shipping and ease of trying on, etc. Please join if you are Utah!!!

ReplySendWatch