Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Rock, Street, Show

Cozzies For Sale - Rock, Street, Show
Hot Pink U14 (Poss U16) Rock n Roll Pairs @ �£45.00 Each !!
By Evesmum Comments: 47, member since Mon Feb 27, 2012
On Sat Mar 01, 2014 04:10 PM

VIBRANT HOT PINK ROCK N ROLL PAIRS COSTUMES !! These costumes are a traditional rock n roll dress design that really stand out on the dance floor, they are an eyecatching Hot Pink in colour with a Bright Blue edging , the bodice has a multi colour pattern which incorporates the pink and blue as well as green / yellow / orange and white - they are a fabulously colourful costume !

The matching shrug is a Bright Yellow with Pink edging. The dresses have a two tone undernet of blue and Yellow, they come with Yellow and Green legwarmers (plus spares), 1 Pink and 1 Blue crop top (which could be used in open comps with black shorts for beginner freestyle) and finally a multicolour wristband each !

The costumes have been made by a Dancewear Shop (Mr Frog / Huddersfield), if you go on their site you can see very similar costumes (look under costume designs / then dresses / then design 13 - top right pictures).

The dresses are a size 2 which they estimate chest as 66 - 71 cm and hips 71 cm. Our girls were 12 and 13 when they wore these, but they are rather tall and quite curvy. The material is very stretchy, my daughter was typically wearing a size 6 and sometimes an 8 when wearing these (and was a 32" chest), she estimates they could fit between ages 10-14.

The crop tops are a 3a, chest 76-81 cm.

I have taken quite a few pictures to provide different views of the dresses,I will try and post the others on my profile as cannot load more on this listing.Our daughters have grown a lot in the last few months and I have no pictures of them wearing the costumes . The costumes are in good condition with plenty of dancing left in them !

They truly are a fab costume !

Special delivery postage to be paid both ways to ensure safe delivery of costumes.

3 Replies to Hot Pink U14 (Poss U16) Rock n Roll Pairs @ �£45.00 Each !!

re: Hot Pink U14 (Poss U16) Rock n Roll Pairs @ ���£45.00 Each !!
On Mon Mar 17, 2014 03:30 AM
These costumes can be available to try on at IDTA qualifiers at Scarborough 29/30 March !!
By mollypolly Comments: 1, member since Wed Apr 09, 2014
On Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 PM
hi do you still have the rock and roll outfits for sale many thanks
On Sat May 10, 2014 02:48 AM
These costumes are still available, sorry Molly for not replying earlier (I had not ticked box to notify of replies..).

ReplySendWatch